Who we are
Cerved is the Italian leader in credit risk analysis and the top independent market player for credit management. It offers the most complete range of products and services used by around 34,000 businesses and financial institution to assess solvency and credit rating of its business partners, monitor and manage credit risk and define marketing strategies.
What we do
Cerved responds to needs of its customers (financial institutions, corporations, insurance companies, public administration, professional and private customers) through a wide range of services and products divided into three business areas:
- Credit Information: Cerved provides data and information to assess economic and financial profile and reliability of businesses and individuals, and it supports customers defining assessment models and decision-making systems;
- Marketing solutions: this business line offers an extensive, in-depth range of services, such as searching for new customers, competition analysis, increasing awareness of its customer base, along with custom design solutions providing the most effective commercial strategies;
- Credit Management: through its subsidiaries Cerved Credit Management and Finservice, Cerved is the leading independent market player, offering specials skills in different areas, from credit assessment to credit management in and out of the court and to remarketing of securities and properties.
Role in the proDataMarket project
Cerved participates as a large industry partner in proDataMarket and acts as a data and business case provider. Cerved develops two business cases in proDataMarket:
- Business case CCRS (Cerved Cadastral Report Service)
The correct estimation of the value of properties owned by companies and individuals is one of the crucial elements for understanding their economic behaviour and to predict their financial stability.
The goal is to increase the precision of the estimation by relying on the data made available through the proDataMarket marketplace. The activities will focus on both increasing the quality of the service thanks to the proDataMarket datasets and data integration (fusion of open dataset, property data and third-party data).
- Business case CST (Cerved Scouting the Terrain Service)
In order to optimize their strategies and maximize the rate of success of their marketing actions, businesses need to understand the territory in which their target customers move and live.
To achieve this goal, the activities will be focused on leveraging the data made available via the proDataMarket platform to integrate it with CERVED’s own business information data with the goal of developing value-added geo-marketing indicators, analyses and visualizations.