proDataMarket has paid special attention to one of the general project objectives of all H2020 projects: showing how European collaboration can be achieved more than would have otherwise been possible, notably in achieving scientific excellence, contributing to research production and solving technical challenges. Through its research production, proDataMaket has made a remarkable effort ensuring that its scientific results are taken up by the scientific community to guarantee follow-up, by decision-makers to influence policy-making and by industry to improve their businesses. This scientific production, as publications and papers, can be summarized in the following lists:
First Period (M1-M18)
- Roman, N. Nikolov, A. Putlier, D. Sukhobok, B. Elvesæter, A. Berre, X. Ye, M. Dimitrov, A. Simov, M. Zarev, R. Moynihan, B. Roberts, I. Berlocher, S. Kim, T. Lee, A. Smith, and T. Heath. DataGraft: One-Stop-Shop for Open Data Management. In the Semantic Web journal, 2016.
- Roman and S. Gatti. Towards a Reference Architecture for Trusted Data Marketplaces. In the Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Open and Big Data (OBD). IEEE. Vienna, Austria, 22-24 August 2016.
- Roman, M. Dimitrov, N. Nikolov, A. Putlier, B. Elvesæter, A. Simov, Y. Petkov. DataGraft: A Platform for Open Data Publishing. In the Joint Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop on Linked Media and the 3rd Developers Hackshop. (LIME/SemDev@ESWC 2016).
- Roman, M. Dimitrov, N. Nikolov, A. Putlier, D. Sukhobok, B. Elvesæter, A..J. Berre, X. Ye, A. Simov and Y. Petkov. DataGraft: Simplifying Open Data Publishing. ESWC Demo paper. 2016.
- Sukhobok, N. Nikolov, A. Pultier, X. Ye, A..J. Berre, R. Moynihan, B. Roberts, B. Elvesæter, N. Mahasivam and D. Roman. Tabular Data Cleaning and Linked Data Generation with Grafterizer. ESWC Demo paper. 2016.
- Shi, B. E. Pettersen, I. Østhassel, N. Nikolov, A. Khorramhonarnama, A. J. Berre and D. Roman. Norwegian State of Estate: A Reporting Service for the State-owned Properties in Norway. Industry Track paper in Proceedings of the 9th International Web Rule Symposium, August 2-5, 2015. Berlin, Germany. Vol. 9202, pp 456-464. Springer, 2015.
- Navarro, R. Baiget, J. Estrada and D. Roman: CAPAS: A Service for Improving the Assignments of Common Agriculture Policy Funds to Farmers and Land Owners. Industry Track paper at the 9th International Web Rule Symposium, August 2-5, 2015. Berlin, Germany, Challenge+DC@RuleML 2015.
- The project is given as example on the Norwegian Government website in the report “Identification and assessment of Big Data in the public sector” (in Norwegian) https://www.regjeringen.no/no/dokumenter/kartlegging-og-vurdering-av-stordata-i-offentlig-sektor/id2478539/
Second Period (M19 – M30)
- Pozzati, D. Sanvito, C. Castelli, D. Roman. “Understanding territorial distribution of Properties of Managers and Shareholders: a Data-driven Approach”. Territorio Italia 2 (2016), DOI: 10.14609/Ti_2_16_2e, Pages 27-40, ISSN 2499-2674.
- Estrada, H. Sánchez, L. Hernanz, M. J. Checa, D. Roman. 2017. “Enabling the Use of Sentinel-2 and LiDAR Data for Common Agriculture Policy Funds Assignment.” ISPRS Int. J. Geo-Inf. 6, no. 8: 255.
- Sukhobok, N. Nikolov, and D. Roman. “Tabular Data Anomaly Patterns”. In the proceedings of The 3rd International Conference on Big Data Innovations and Applications (Innovate-Data 2017), 21-23 August 2017, Prague, Czech Republic, IEEE.
- Mahasivam, N. Nikolov, D. Sukhobok and D. Roman. “Data preparation as a service based on Apache Spark”. To appear in the proceedings of The European Conference on Service-Oriented and Cloud Computing (ESOCC), Springer, Sept 28-29, 2017, Oslo, Norway.
- Shi and D. Roman. “Using rules for assessing and improving data quality: A case study for the Norwegian State of Estate report”. In the Proceedings of the Doctoral Consortium, Challenge, Industry Track, Tutorials and Posters @ RuleML+RR 2017, hosted by International Joint Conference on Rules and Reasoning 2017 (RuleML+RR 2017), London, UK, July 11-15, 2017.
- Shi and D. Roman. “From Standards and Regulations to Executable Rules: A Case Study in the Building Accessibility Domain”. In the Proceedings of the Doctoral Consortium, Challenge, Industry Track, Tutorials and Posters @ RuleML+RR 2017, hosted by International Joint Conference on Rules and Reasoning 2017 (RuleML+RR 2017), London, UK, July 11-15, 2017.
- Shi, N. Nikolov, D. Sukhobokb, T. Tarasova and D. Roman. “The proDataMarket Ontology for Publishing and Integrating Cross-domain Real Property Data”. To appear in the journal “Territorio Italia. Land Administration, Cadastre and Real Estate”. n.2/2017.
- Costantini, E Franconi, W. Van Woensel, R. Kontchakov, F. Sadri, D. Roman: “Rules and Reasoning. International Joint Conference, RuleML+RR 2017, London, UK, July 12–15, 2017, Proceedings.” Lecture Notes Computer Science 10364, Springer 2017, ISBN 978-3-319-61251-5.
- Y.C. Gan and D. Roman. “Mobile Big Data: The Silver Bullet for Telcos? A Case Study in the Norwegian Telcos Market”. In proceedings of the International Conference on Big Data Analytics, Data Mining and Computational Intelligence, 21 – 23 July 2017, Lisbon, Portugal
- Roman, M. Kobernus, R. Ødegård, N. Nikolov, D. Sukhobok, B. M. von Zernichow, T. C. Lech. “ALaDIn: Shining a Light on Air Quality through Data Integration and Machine Learning”. To appear in the proceedings of the Environmental Informatics – From Science to Society: The Bridge provided by Environmental Informatics (EnviroInfo 2017), Luxembourg, 13th – 15th September 2017.
- Shi, D. Sukhobok, N. Nikolov and D. Roman. “Norwegian State of Estate Report as Linked Open Data”. To appear in the proceedings of ODBASE 2017 – The 16th International Conference on Ontologies, DataBases, and Applications of Semantics, 24-25 October 2017, Rhodes, Greece.
- M. von Zernichow and D. Roman. “Usability of Visual Data Profiling in Data Cleaning and Transformation”. To appear in the proceedings of ODBASE 2017 – The 16th International Conference on Ontologies, DataBases, and Applications of Semantics, 24-25 October 2017, Rhodes, Greece.
- Roman, D. Sukhobok, N. Nikolov, B. Elvesæter and A. Pultier. “The InfraRisk Ontology: Enabling Semantic Interoperability for Critical Infrastructures at Risk from Natural Hazards”. To appear in the proceedings of ODBASE 2017 – The 16th International Conference on Ontologies, DataBases, and Applications of Semantics, 24-25 October 2017, Rhodes, Greece.
- Sukhobok, H. Sanchez, J. Estrada, D. Roman. “Linked Data for Common Agriculture Policy: Enabling Semantic Querying over Sentinel-2 and LiDAR Data.” ISWC Demo paper. 2017.
- D Sukhobok, N. Nikolov, T. C. Lech, A.-H. Moberg, R. Frantsvag, H. R. Bergaas, D. Roman. “Interacting with Subterranean Infrastructure Linked Data using Augmented Reality”. ISWC Demo paper. 2017.
- Sukhobok, D. Djordjevic, D. Sanvito and D. Roman. “Publishing Socio-Economic Territory Indices as Linked Data and their Visualization for Real Estate Valuation”. ISWC Demo paper. 2017.
- Shi, B. E. Pettersen, D. Sukhobok, N. Nikolov and D. Roman. “Linked Data for the Norwegian State of Estate Reporting Service”. ISWC Demo paper. 2017.
- Roman, J. Paniagua, T. Tarasova, G. Georgiev, D. Sukhobok, N. Nikolov, and T. C. Lech. “proDataMarket: A Data Marketplace for Monetizing Linked Data”. ISWC Demo paper. 2017.
- Nikolov, D. Sukhobok, S. Dragnev, S. Dalgard, B. Elvesæter, B. M. von Zernichow and D. Roman. “DataGraft beta v2: New Features and Capabilities”. ISWC Demo paper. 2017.
- M. von Zernichow and D. Roman. “A Visual Data Profiling Tool for Data Preparation.” To appear in the proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Data Analytics DATA ANALYTICS 2017, November 12 – 16, 2017 – Barcelona, Spain.
The proDataMarket project represents a successful collaboration between public and private sectors that have proved the potential of the Open and Linked Data approach applied to Property Data in a series of Business Cases using several technological tools. The proDataMarket Communication Plan had the aim to disseminate the efforts of the project partners and their scientific production. In this regard, one well defined objective was the dissemination of research results to the broader scientific community.
As main conclusion, it is possible to say that proDataMarket’s has carried out numerous scientific activities whose results have been published and reviewed by various research communities and presented in multiple relevant venues. Consequently, proDataMaket project research activities can be considered fully successful.
Tags: dissemination, scientific production, research, papers, publications